This website is an exploration of my 5 main personalities as someone coming to terms with a mild dose of dissociative (more commonly known as “multiple personality”) identity disorder.
Here is where I gather all of the threads of what makes me me into one tumbler of an appoach.
Career: Jack of All Trades
- Household Manager – Assistant – Governess – Tutor – Admissions Consultant – Modern Day Mercenary
- Rover Petsitter – 117 5 star reviews and counting
- Co-owner of the Jersey City Bnb, an 8-bedroom Bnb, with 6 rooms on Airbnb and 2 rooms hosting work exchange guests and our kickass manager – an 8 minute walk from the Journal Square Path train station into Manhattan
- PrepScholar Admissions Counselor
- Creator of non-profit educational site Equality.Education
- Mentor to University Settlement‘s Reach tutoring program
- All-around mess and aspiring learner of new trades
Hometown: Small town, Pennsylvania
Years in NYC: 10
Years in Los Angeles: Since October 2019
Having options makes you powerful, and I’m using my power to express m real thoughts without fear of censorship on a site that I think will bring more reality to reality and encourage a little more insight and discussion into the things we often keep private.